The residence is one of the most important historical buildings of the village. Just a few steps from the central square and placed in front of the church of Santa Maria Maddalena. The building dates back to 1500 and has been restored from the beginning of the 20th century to the year 2005, when it was opened and opened to the public, and equipped with a panoramic terrace overlooking the lake. The guests of the building have access to the large swimming pool of the manor, which is now called "Casale Baldelli". Just 2.5 km straight, along the wine route and just a stone's throw from the Tuscan border.